What are the Solfeggio frequencies?
Vibration is everything
According to some sources, the original Solfeggio scale was developed by a Benedictine monk, Guido d’Arezzo (c. 991 AD – c. 1050 AD). It was used by singers to learn chants and songs more easily.
Today we know the Solfeggio scale as seven ascending notes assigned to the syllables Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti. The original scale was six ascending notes assigned to Ut-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La.
The syllables for the scale were taken from a hymn to St. John the Baptist, Ut Queant Laxis, written by Paulus Diaconus.
These original frequencies are believed to be effective in; turning grief to joy, undoing situations and facilitating change, helping a person connect with Source to bring forth miracles, repairing DNA, connecting with spiritual family and understanding relationships, becoming more expressive to solve problem situations, and finally, awakening intuition to return to spiritual order.
Through sound, these tones can assist energy channels to stay open and keep the life force (Chi) flowing freely through the chakra system
· UT – 396 Hz = Liberating Guilt and Fear
· RE – 417 Hz = Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
· MI – 528 Hz = Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
· FA – 639 Hz = Connecting/Relationships
· SOL – 741 Hz = Awakening Intuition
· LA – 852 Hz = Returning to Spiritual Order
· 963 Hz = This tone awakens any system to its original, perfect state
· 174 Hz = The lowest of the tones appears to be a natural anaesthetic
· 285 Hz = This tone is useful when treating wounds, cuts, burns or any other form of damaged tissue
According to the documentation provided in “Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse“, Dr. Joseph Puleo was introduced, through an open vision, to the Pythagorean method of numeral reduction. Using this method, he discovered the pattern of six repeating codes in the Book of Numbers, Chapter 7, verses 12 through 83
The Pythagorean method is a simple reduction method, used to turn big numbers into single digits. The values of all digits in the number are added up. When after the first addition the number still contains more than one digit,the process is repeated.Here’s an example:456 can be reduced to 4+5+6 = 15, and subsequently reduced to 1+5=6. So the number 456 reduces eventually to the single digit 6.
Many healers, holistic practitioners and musicians, believe that using the tones has benefits, whilst research is being undertaken the jury for many is still out!